Open position Permanent
Delivery Consultant (APAC)
About the role
Are you passionate about equipping people to get the best from their brains? About helping organisations achieve positive and sustainable cultural change?
We are looking for bright, experienced and charismatic individuals who share our interest in practical, scientific approaches to proactive wellbeing. This role is focused on delivering high-impact virtual and live training across our programmes to senior leaders in a range of corporate environments across Australia and Asia.
Positive has been working with organisations across the globe for over a decade. Our core Delivery Team is based across the UK, but is now ready to grow as we launch in APAC.
Part-time and freelance positions are available. Please express your preference on your application.
The role will involve:
- Delivering exceptional learning experiences to senior leaders – in person and virtually – across our programmes
- Building a robust knowledge of the multi-disciplinary science underpinning Positive’s curriculum
- Building a rapport with senior clients and supporting the development of new business as you prepare and deliver training
- Helping (in time) to train and coach new Associates as we grow in APAC
- Supporting the research and development of Positive’s products (as required)
Experience and qualities
- Minimum of MSc. in Psychology, Neuroscience or a related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in the corporate sector
- Exceptional public-speaking, facilitation skills and interpersonal skills
- The confidence and charisma to captivate and motivate C-suite business leaders
- Proven experience as a corporate trainer
- Motivation for continuous self-development
- The ability to communicate complex scientific concepts in a simple and accessible way
- Fluent in English
Important things to know
- Flexible working
- Based in APAC, reporting to the Sydney office
- Exceptional and rigorous training programme upfront, and access to ongoing CPD
- Become part of a thriving and like-minded Associate community
- Opportunities for involvement in the ongoing research and development of our programmes
Positive empowers leaders and their teams with the psychological skills to adapt and thrive.
Psychological skills bring the mind into focus. They help people understand their brains and proactively improve their mental health and performance – for themselves and others, for the long term. We work with organisations across sectors, including corporates and schools.
We have a fun, supportive and hard-working culture. We’re passionate about our mission and proud of the team environment we’ve created. Our two most important phrases are: ‘together we can’ and ‘enjoy the journey’. We make sure that work is fun and meaningful. We take huge care in who we hire. If you’re passionate, talented and kind, you’ll fit right in.
At Positive, we wholeheartedly believe that everyone deserves to be heard, respected and valued. Diversity and inclusion are foundational to what we do, and we’re committed to creating a culture where everybody can thrive. Whatever your background and however you identify, we welcome you to apply to Positive. You can find out more about our approach and how we work here.
To apply for this role, please fill in the form, making sure you include a CV and a covering letter outlining your interest in Positive and your suitability for the role. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch.